Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Healthy Foods- A Gorgeous New Way to Eat Your Veggies!

Veggie Spiral



Now this looks delicious! Now that we have stopped eating meat, we have been looking at different recipes that do not require meat. I ran across this and I wanted to share this with you all. We are going to make this real soon because that's what we like to do...make things ourselves and try new things out! I encourage everyone to try at least something new out. It will be good for you, trust me. 

This photo above is a Parmesan Vegetable Spiral and here's what is in this dish: 
  • onions
  • veggies (tomatoes, potatoes, squash, and zucchini)
  • extra virgin olive oil
  • parmesan cheese
This really is a gorgeous new way to eat your veggies! Try it out sometime! I know that we will. :)

Here is the link to this dish if anyone want the instructions on how to make this: http://www.fortheloveofcooking.net/2009/02/vegetable-tian.html

No comments:

Post a Comment