Monday, November 25, 2013

Healthy Hair: Operation waist length hair

Back in October, I wrote a post on growing out my hair to waist length in one year. I just wanted to update you all with the inches that I'm currently at. As of today, I am at 10 inches. I was at 8 inches back in October. That means that I have 6 more inches to go to reach waist length (and please remember that I'm measuring from the nape of my head...not my hairline). I am happy with my growth and I know that I can achieve another 6 inches by summer/fall time of next year.

So far my hair has been growing 1 inch per month which is excellent. I believe the IM and my other practices have been helping it grow that much in one month. I am standing in faith that my arm pit length hair will reach waist length by the end of next year. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment