Saturday, September 21, 2013

Healthy Body- My post-partum weight loss journey

I am trying to lose this stomach and get fit again. Although my stomach doesn't look big when I am wearing my clothes, but by next year, I want to be bikini ready so my belly needs to go. If anyone is looking to lose or gain weight, you are not alone. I have been on the end where I've wanted to gain weight and now I am on the other end. My goal is to have a nice and healthy fit body, inside and out.


My belly the day before giving birth.


I didn't know that my baby looked like this. I was so shocked when I saw this picture.


My little baby girl was growing inside there.


My belly now.


Don't ever think that you cannot do it. You definitely can!


I am staying focused and grounded. I can do this!


Since I'm also doing my squats, I've decided to capture my legs and my butt. 


Never give up!


I am determined to lose it.


I threw in a picture of the water that I drink daily. I am almost done with this gallon.

No comments:

Post a Comment