Sunday, September 15, 2013

Healthy Hair- Winter Regimen

So it’s fall and winter time now. I went to Walgreens and Sallys and picked up my winter staples. I normally spray my hair with water everyday, but it’s too cold for that now and I hate having wet hair in the cold (idc if I don’t get a cold..it just feels nasty to me) so I am setting my winter regimen now until March, when spring starts. Since I am a wahm with a newborn, I just need something simple that I can still do that way I’m not taking all day to do my hair. So here is my regimen:
-Put braids in my head with my own hair and keep them in for 4-6 weeks. I will show my hair in December when it marks 2 years of growing my hair
-Wash hair every Monday (shampoo and conditioner) and Thursday (co-wash) like normal
-Change my water based moisturizer spray to cream based moisturizer and moisturize every day (1x)
-Seal with Jamaican Castor Oil after moisturizing 
-Deep condition after every single wash for 30 mins 
-Take my vitamins daily (it works for my hair and for post-partum)
Once a month:
Protein treatment
Hot Oil Treatment
Henna

No comments:

Post a Comment