Saturday, September 21, 2013

Healthy Body- Post-Partum working out and breastfeeding

Can you really work out right after having your baby?





Absolutely! This is something that I've heard people say for a while now and after doing some research, I've found out that you really can work out after having a baby. And does it affect your breast milk production? I have to say that it should not affect it, but then again, everyone is different so please try and see what will work for you and your baby. I exclusively breastfeed and I just started back working out and my baby is eating fine. Before I had my daughter, I worked out during my pregnancy. After I had her, my stomach went back down and I went back to my pre-pregnancy size, sort of...my stomach wasn't as flat, but at least I could fit back into my jeans. Since I want to start living a more healthy life now, I need to get back to working out. I have done some zumba, squats, and stomach exercises. I will post some videos that I have done and maybe this can help you as well. Even if you haven't had a baby before or if you have, you can still do these exercises and get fit. Let's get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment