Saturday, November 9, 2013

Healthy Body: Staying in shape

It's already November and I still can't believe it! My baby girl is growing older and stronger day by day and I am approaching another birthday and losing this baby weight so all is good. I'm not going to lie, I haven't been really exercising per-say, but I have been cleaning up around the place and doing silly dances with my baby so would you consider that as exercising? I do. I say that because I've been feeling my belly tightening up again. I would say that after giving birth, I was so excited to lose my stomach, but now I am more concerned about toning up and staying healthy. Since I breastfeed, I can't do too much, but I do stay active throughout the day. Sometimes, I need a little motivation (as do many others) so as the days go by, I will continue to stay active and motivate others. Once I finish breastfeeding, however, I will start doing more target exercises. I just wanted to give a little update on how everything is going.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment