Monday, October 14, 2013

Healthy Hair- Hair growth!

So for every 2 months, I will take a picture of my hair growth and compare it with a older picture therefore we all can see together how much my hair has grown. I have to be honest, during my pregnancy, my hair did not really grow as much. Between washing my hair too much to stress, my hair broke off more. Now that I am learning what and what not to do with my hair, it is finally growing back again. I am very happy about that. This just goes to show that it is okay. We all do not retain length, but we all are learning each and every day. We just have to remember to never give up when we think that everything isn't going as planned. It's going to be okay and we all can make it together! Happy healthy hair everyone!


August 2013



October 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment