Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My Mega Bun

Hi! So after watching that video that I posted last week, I was too excited and I wanted to try it out....SO I DID JUST THAT :)



Next to my hair cut (that I wore for a few years because it was so hot!) This is my second favorite style. It was so easy to do. It literally look 4 mins to do and I've been wearing it for a week now. All I do at night is tie my hair down with my silk scarf and I put my bonnet over my bun. I sleep on a silk pillow which also helps if the scarf doesn't seem to stay on. Also, what helps me out is putting oil down on my hair and flatting my hair (I don't use combs nor brushes when it's like this) and placing my scarf on for some extra hold.
I am telling you, this style is fabulous and if you could see it close up, I am sure that you will love it too. Try this out and just enjoy rocking your updo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment