Thursday, October 17, 2013

Healthy Hair- Growing My Hair to Waist Length in ONE YEAR

I am very positive that I can grow my hair to waist length in 1 year! You say whaaaaaaaaa? *side eye*

Yes! You heard me correctly!

Every month, I will post a picture of my hair growth. On me, waist length is 16 inches. I am currently at 8 inches so that means that I only have 8 inches to go and grow! I know some people may not believe me or may be skeptical, but I believe in speaking things into existence! I am going to CONTINUE to take better care of my hair! I am going to CONTINUE to take better care of my body! I strongly believe that your words can be spoken into existence! This is why I urge people to watch what they say to others, to children, and most importantly to themselves. I USED to be a negative person, but I have changed myself and it all begins with changing your MIND! I truly thank God for getting me to this point in life and also for giving me the strength, positive people in my life, and affirmations to continue this lifelong journey.

I want to encourage everyone to set goals, but I want you to also ACHIEVE them and don't listen to the haters/naysayers. I believe in you, but most importantly, YOU have to believe that YOU can do it!

Have a great day!

Here are some websites of people that have also achieved waist length from their past (shoulder) length hair. I really hope that this helps some of you all! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment