Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Healthy Body- Working out with baby


I am in love with this jogger/bicycle! It is pretty cool in my eyes! You get to exercise from walking and also riding the bike, all while pushing your baby. There is no excuse to not exercise here! I have a baby carrier and boy, do they work your abs, back, and legs. My baby is now 12lbs and since I've been so small all of my life, anything over 10lbs has been heavy, but I am making it a point to exercise when I can and to exceed those 10lbs. I work out with my daughter everyday and opt to hold her or put her in her baby carrier when we are out and about opposed to pushing the stroller. But this stroller/bike combo here is making me think otherwise. I can see us going to the park and working out this way! I will look more into this today and post the price and more information on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment