Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Healthy Hair- Inversion Method? What?!

Last week, I was browsing the internet and I happened to see a post regarding this "new" method for growing out your hair called the Inversion Method. After reading the article on this method, I thought to myself "Hey! I should give it a try! What would it hurt?" After all, I'm not pregnant anymore and I am healthy so I figured that I could give it a shot. I researched a little bit more on this method and basically everyone was saying the same thing. What this method does is it helps you grow at least 1 inch of hair in 7 days. Some people grow more while others grow less, but hey! I say be thankful because it actually grew some especially since we know that hair grows around 1/2 inch a month. But to be quite honest, this method has been around for ages. I read this comment that said this method has been done back in the 80's (yes, before I was even thought of) but as everyone knows (or should know) there is nothing new under the sun! This motivated me some more because since it's been around for a long time, I should give it a shot. I started on Thursday of last week and I have until this Thursday to finish it, so once Thursday approaches, I will post my results on this inversion method.

How do you do it?


  1. All you do is grab some oil. You can choose whatever you like and even heat it up if you want to do that. 
  2. Massage your scalp with the oil.
  3. Bend over like you are going to tie your shoes, paint your toes, etc. for 4 minutes (YES, THAT'S ALL!)
  4. Pull yourself up slowly that way you won't get any headaches.
  5. That's all! Keep doing this for 7 days.
WARNING:
I really have to post this because as you all know, I am all about being healthy, but also your safety! Please do not do this inversion method if you:

  • Are pregnant
  • Have a hernia
  • Have low or high blood pressure
  • Had a stroke recently
  • Have heart or circulatory problems
  • Have glaucoma
  • Have conjunctivitis also known as pink eye
  • Have a detached retina
  • Had a spinal injury
  • Have swollen joints
  • Have osteoporosis
  • Have unhealed fractures or injuries
  • Have an ear infection
  • Obesity
  • Or otherwise unhealthy

The key is to NOT go past those 7 days as your body will get used to this and will stop growing the 1 inch in 7 days. It is said that when you do this method, you are basically shocking your body and from the scalp massaging and the bending over combined, this actually helps your hair grow. Now, I am going to let you all know something since I was a little skeptical about this in the beginning, I measured my front, sides, and back of my head on day 1 (Thursday) and here were my measurements (next time, I will take a picture of it).


Front: 7 in.
Sides: 7 1/2 in.
Back: 7 in.

Now, since I was impatient and wanted to see my results sooner, 2 days ago (Sunday) I went and I measured my hair again to see if anything was actually working and these were my Sunday results:

Front: 8 in.
Sides: 8 in.
Back: 7 1/2 in.

My hair has grown 1 inch in the front and 1/2 inch on my sides and back of my head. I am pretty impressed and I am waiting until Thursday to see the final results for this month. I am going to try and keep this up for 12 months to see if anything happens. I am only doing this for 7 days as mentioned previously every 3-4 weeks. I am really excited and I do encourage those that are healthy and not pregnant to try this out. It won't hurt to try!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment